Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hiatus

My original plan when I started this blog was to give my critique group a place to share their writing and their thoughts on writing.  It turned out that I was mainly the only one who had anything to say.  My awesome 16-year-old crit partner Tawnni contributed once in awhile and I'm grateful for her.
Anyway my critique group is going through some changes and while we figure out some things, I'm taking a break from the Literary Girls blog. You can still find me at my personal blog Writer's Butt Does Not Apply To Me.  Thank you so much to you wonderful loyal few who stuck by us and faithfully read and commented on our posts (Juju, Kath) - you ladies are awesome.  I don't know what the future holds for this blog.  It's possible that a guy may become apart of my crit group and then the name of this blog may change.  It's also possible I'll never blog on it again.  It was a fun experiment though.  Thanks again for reading.


Mary

4 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh Mary! I'll miss you! *sniffle* Will you still post at Writer's Butt?

Mary E Campbell said...

Yes Juju, I'll be posting at Writer's Butt - please keep visiting me there.

Tales of Whimsy said...

You got it mama! I'm going to stop following this one. Please let me know if you return to it and I need to re-add it later :)

Kath said...

Sad! But, at least we still have your personal blog to follow!