Monday, February 22, 2010

Princess of Glass

Hear ye! Hear ye! Announcing Jessica Day George's new book Princess of Glass to hit bookstores everywhere May 25th!
If you haven't read any of her books before, you really should, they are fantastic. I've read them all and have loved, loved, loved, LOVED every one of them. She has five books out right now, which are:
Dragon Slippers
Dragon Flight
Dragon Spear
Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow
Princess of the Midnight Ball
You should read them, really you should. Go, go now.
I wish I had the cover image and synopsis for you, but I don't, which makes me sad. When it comes out and I read it, I'll post a review, complete with lots of happy smiley faces. Until then, enjoy the rest of her books and feel free to leave comments on her books and recommendations. (But, really, please do, I get lonely sometimes when people don't comment. Except for when Mary comments, then I'm not lonely. Thank you Mary.)

1 comment:

Mary E Campbell said...

I found the cover for you Tawnni and I love it. I've only read Dragon Slippers so far, but I enjoyed it alot.
I've read Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow
and Princess of the Midnight Ball as well. All good reads.