Sunday, October 4, 2009

Writer's Butt Does Not Apply To Me


I'm starting a new blog - writersbuttdoesnotapplytome.blogspot.com  you can find it here.  There is also a link from my Literary Girls blog.   Literary Girls is a blog for my writing group where I will still contribute - reviews, writing advice, writing exercises, contests and hopefully interviews of authors or aspiring authors.  All things to do with books and writing.   My new blog - Writer's Butt Does Not Apply To Me will be a place where I share my personal thoughts on writing and losing weight and anything else that comes to mind.   Hope you'll follow me there.

Yep! That's really my dog... and my butt


2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

You go girl! You are soooo brave! Your picture made me smile. Gotta love dogs.

Mary E Campbell said...

Ha ha - thanks Juju - I was hoping the picture would make people smile. I love my dog.